Started April 30, 2022 189
Hygienic or classic treatment is the basic facial care treatment to keep the skin healthy and hydrated.
The goal of the treatment is a deep cleansing of the skin, cleansing of the pores, and strengthening of the microcirculation and it is recommended to do it once a month because the skin is exposed to harmful external influences on a daily basis.
This treatment includes the following activities:
- Facial cleansing or degreasing
- Mechanical peeling removes dead cells from the face and impurities accumulated in the pores
- Streaming with the device is a thermal face mask that allows minerals and microelements to penetrate the skin
- Comedoexpression or squeezing
- Facial cleansing and disinfection
- A mask that is adapted to the type of skin that will soothe the skin and close the pores
- Facial, neck, and the decollete massage will further stimulate microcirculation and thus the production of collagen and elastin in the cells that are responsible for fresh, hydrated, and healthy skin
- Apply the appropriate cream.